Synchronized Gym Attack
Synchronized gym attacks requires a team of three or more players to work, it's the perfect way of taking a gym. The defending team can watch as their Pokemon get picked off one by one.
Note: Attacker can't be friends (friends in Pokemon Go) with one of the other attackers to it to stage a new battle encounters.
Here is the details steps..
You and another two players are together, a total of 3 players. Or get yourself MIUI Dual Apps capable phone and load two Pokemon go app at the same time.
YOU CAN DO IT! Not even Golden Razz can stop you!!
- Start a Gym battle with 3 players (You and another 2 players)
- Players 1 and 2 drop out immediately while Player 3 keeps battling.
- Players 1 and 2 join a new battle.
- Player 1 drops out immediately while Player 2 and Player 3 keep battling.
- Player 1 joins a new battle and keeps battling.
- Player 2 and 3 might need to dodge the defender attacks as the Pokemon might be knockout
- Player 1, 2, and 3 all finish the battle at the same time.
Because Pokémon Go assumes all the battles staged this way as separate encounters, it calculates all three sets of damage separately, and able to knocking the Pokémon out immediately. No chance to Golden Razz!
Use this power responsibly.